Monday, September 29, 2014

Maplebean Diapers

I have come across the most amazing, addicting, squishiest, beautiful diapers ever made! I 
know, I know, some of you are thinking "So what? Theyre a poop catcher." I don't care they 
are the cutest poop catchers ever! It thoroughly feeds my addiction! There will be no room 
for potty training over in this house! Nope nope nope! I used to be a cotton and wool snob! 
Really I was, I would only buy cotton fitted, prefolds and flats. Then when I was looking for 
something different for nights I started with Bububebe. Cute prints, thick, soft, they were 
great! BUT THEN,....Then I came across a picture of my friends baby in her cloth diaper and 
it had a little gray elephant on it! I had to know right away what that cute diaper was. 



MAPLEBEAN Guys! Maple....beans!!! 

They are amazing! I was able to snag one used. . It had Curious George on it! I had to have 
this for my lil Gowg luvin boy! When George arrived, I was  jaw dropping, eye bulging 
amazed! It is so cuddly soft and so squishy!  They weren't only adorable but they fit both 
my 7 month old and my two year old. AND! they work for days and for nights!!! BOOM! 
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! You cannot get any better than that! MORE 
PLEASE!

What are Maplebeans?
Maplebeans are handmade in Canada professionally embroidered, one size hybrid fitted diapers. Maplebean Diapers feature a soft minky outer, a hidden layer of water resistant blizzard fleece, and a cuddly cotton velour layer next to babies skin.  The 6 layer soaker is comprised of organic bamboo fleece topped with cotton velour.




What is Maplebeans sizing/fit?
Maplebeans are One size and fit babies ranging from 15 - 35lbs and adjusts using a fold down rise.

Isnt that cute!!

unsnapped.

folded down for a little baby



Do you see how soft they are?

Snap in doubler in place

under the doubler

under the first doubler layer

Without the doubler. One can still add as much as you need but you really don't need any extra but its nice to have that option. 








I've drank the water, I'm addicted. Melanie and her husband Mike are the makers and owners of Maplebeans. They are two amazing people. They have outstanding customer service. 

  • They called me when they had a question and to help me understand something that I had not understood in its entirety. 
  • They post on their facebook page updates and converse back and forth with us.
  • They ask for our opinions and happily integrate our wishes into their decisions.
  • They go above and beyond with kindness and are always trying to make sure I am a satisfied customer.  
  • I know that by writing this blog many people will probably want to buy from them. Although I want them all to myself I also want to share what works! I want to shout from the roof tops!
    MAPLEBEANS! WANT ALL THE MAPLEBEANS!
    CRAWL WALK HUNT
    PRETTY BLOSSOM BUM
     
    My current stash

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I've been searching everywhere for a maplebean!! :) would you be willing to part with one of these??

    ReplyDelete